Sunday 27 March 2016

Oheneba Ntim Berima Venerate Apostle Dr. Eng. Kwodwo Safo

Oheneba Ntim Berima, CEO of Soul Health and Wellness Center, popularly known as the "organic man", venerate Apostle Dr. Eng. Kwodwo Safo - the Founder and Leader of Kristo Asafo (Mission of Ghana), also the CEO of Kantanka Authomobile, during the 35th annual technology exhibition which was held at Awoshie a suburb of Accra, Ghana.

THE GENESIS
"I was subjected to disgrace, poverty and debt. You invested in me, and am here for accountability. I am pleading on behalf of the Living God to start with His own words from the scripture, that is Psalm 116.

Brethren, I had the opportunity to be ordained as a pastor by Apostle Safo during my youthful age. I was then the branch pastor for Juaben-Ejuso-Mamapong-Nsuta Kristo Asafo church.

HIDE AND SEEK
With my own best of knowledge, I decided to further my education without a prior notice to Apostle Kwadwo Safo. From there I started encountering various challenges unknowingly. I come to Accra during vacation holidays, hide myself from Apostle Safo but all attempt failed. And anytime I want to take my dress from Agyeman (a church member of Kristo Asasfo from Bompata Branch) who was then at Taifa, I meet Apostle and as well promised me to come back after my education.

I turned away from Apostle Safo and the church. I then had a call from my mother one day asking me about my engagement with the church. Upon denial she insisted me to go back to church henceforth. And that happens to be the last few words my mum kept insisting until she passed away. I knew God was drawing me closer towards him through men but I was then refuting.

WORK AND CHALLENGES
After my education at University of Ghana-Legon, I became a teacher for a while then later went into the media industry starting from Hot Fm a local base radio station, but for Christ sake, the more I strive hard to work, the more I accumulated debt. And that lead unto me an insult from one young man who I was owing as at the time. I then realized am valueless after all the education and knowledge.

THE TURNOUT
I  heard a voice instructing me to go to church. Unfortunately, it was friday night when I heard the inspiration so I made ALL N preparation to attend church service the next day. But to my dismay, I was sacked by my fellow members upon my long stay out of the church. Later, I called one close associate (popularly known as Kotoko) to inform him about the incidence. Kotoko then  informed Apostle Safo about the situation and upon request called me but I denied the request.

Upon attending one birthday party held by Apostle Dr. Kwodwo Safo and His Kristo Asafo church, Apostle called me through the multitude and asked why am I refusing to attend to His calling. He then told me about my arrest due to the profession I have undertake. Exactly a week after Apostle's warning I was arrested by the Food and Drugs Authority of Ghana.

 I then realized I will be in trouble if I don't seek for consult. So I decided to pay Apostle a visit. When I was asked about my coming, I only said to Him I was there for guidance and counselling.

THE BREAKTHROUGH
Apostle Kwodwo Safo then gave to me Ghc 300.00 wrapped with a white handkerchief. As I received the amount I realized in my little intelligence the number three (3) means luck and protection so such is what I have received, I said to Kotoko. 

Kotoko advised me not to use the money but rather keep it safe for a miracle will come to pass. With the money still at my possession, I gave Ghc 100.00 to one blind man and kept the remaining safely.

I had a call from one 'Anglo gold ' boss who then gave me Ghc 20,000.00 to support my business. Numerous donations and support were received thereafter. But don't forget Apostle Dr. Kwodwo Safo only gave me Ghc 300.00."

to be continued...









No comments:

Post a Comment